We understand the audit requirements of public sector organisations and the need to demonstrate compliance to all legislative, regulatory and contractual terms relevant to the hiring of interim, fixed term and permanent staff.
Moreover, we understand the desire to embrace and recognise the rights of workers and to deliver a sustainable workforce that reflects the multi-cultural society that organisations operate in.
Sample Compliance Processes
- Verification of identity checks
- Copies of acceptable right to work documents
- Permission given by Interim Managers to verify and to share their information
- A system that manages and records the date of issue of CRB disclosures
- Records of time worked by Interim Managers in compliance with the Working Time Regulations 1998.
- Two appropriate references on each Interim Manager
- A written policy on the correct handling and safe keeping of disclosure information
- Evidence that the matching process is based on merit